Forever Living – Aloe Vera
Did you know you could drink Aloe Vera Gel and do you know how beneficial it is to your health?
Aloe Vera is a plant that is grown and widley known for its healing properties on the skin. A lot of us will be familiar with Aloe Vera for sunburn, but there is so much more to this plant.
Top 10 Reasons for drinking Aloe Vera – Dr Peter Atherton
- Aloe Vera is extremely healthful for your mouth and gums. take that to your next dentist appointment!
- Aloe Vera enhances fibroblast function. Fibroblasts are those remarkable little cells responsible for collagen formation. They also assist in the soothing of minor burns, cuts, scrapes and skin irritants.
- A healthy digestive tract ensures that nutrients from the foods we eat are absorbed into the blood stream. Aloe Vera has a natural, detoxifying abilities. Drinking Aloe Vera Gel regularly may improve bowel regularity and increase protein absorption, while at the same time decrease unfriendly bacteria and yeast – all done naturally! Aloe Vera has also demonstrated its ability to assist in soothing heartburn and other types of digestive upset.
- Aloe Vera provides natural support for the immune system. Since the immune system works around the clockprotecting the body, Aloe Vera, with its natural immune enhancers, gives the body a continual arsenal fom which to draw. Drinking 60-120ml of Aloe Vera Gel regularly may give your immune system the helping hand it needs.
- Aloe Vera Gel natrually , and with regular use, allows the body to cleanse the digestive system. Our diets include many unwanted substances which can cause lethargy and exhaustion. Taken regularly, Aloe Vera Gel ensures a greater feeling of well being, allowing energy levels to increase and helping to maintain a healthy body weight.
- Aloe Vera can add a rich supply of building materials to produce and maintain healthy skin. The skin replenishes itself every 21- 28 days. Using the nutritional building blocks of Aloe Vera, the skin can utilise these nutrients daily to help combat the effects of ageing! A daily dose of Aloe Vera Gel can be just what your skin is thirsting for.
- Some of the minerals found in Aloe Vera include calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper and zinc. What a powerful storehouse! We all know that adding foods to our diets with naturally occuring vitamins and minerals is recommended for overall health. Drinking Aloe Vera Gel is a nautural and haelthful way to replenish the body’s supply.
- Aloe Vera Gel includes vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E, Folic Acid and Niacin. The human body simply cannot store some of these vitamins; therefore we need to supplement the regularly through our diet. What better way than by drinking a daily dose of Aloe Vera Gel, while at the same time building the body’s defence system naturally against oxidative stress!
- Aloe Vera Gel has 12 natural substances that have been shown to inhibit inflammation without side effects. Aloe my also support proper joint and muscle mobility.
- Amino acids are our body’s building blocks. Eight which are essential and cannot be made by the body are found within the aloe plant! Drinking Aloe Vera Gel on a regular basis allows you to help maintain your health by replenishing your body naturally with these essential amino acids. An analysis of the Aloe Vera plant shows that it comes closer than any other known plant to the duplication of essential amino acids. Just think all that in just 60 – 120ml a day………
As you can see from these 10 great reasons, taken daily Aloe Vera Gel is one of the best nutritional suppliments available!
This Gel may help with digestive problems such as indigestion, diverticultis and IBS.
It may also help with skin complaints in particular dry skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema
and also may help with arthritic conditions from its natural anti inflammatory action.
Try it and see for yourself, all the products from Forever Living have a no quibble 60 day money back guarantee!
Get more information and buy from http://www.sayhellotoaloe.com